- One Day Tours
- Multi-Day Trips
- Overseas Tours
- Basking Shark Research Trips
- Bespoke Tours and Activities
- Dive With Spurdog Sharks
- Gift Vouchers
Diving and Swimming in Iceland
A land of fire and water, Vikings, volcanoes and some of the clearest water on the planet! During October we organise swim, dive and photography tours to Iceland. The water here has amazing 100m water clarity, making it some of the clearest water in the world. In addition we dive and swim in a volcanically active lake, explore some of the magnificent waterfalls, geysers and scenery. At this time we also hunt for Northern Lights/Aurora Borealis and our trips have 100% success rate. Our experience means we can run personal small group trips to Iceland that are great value.
Choose our 3 night tour if time is tight, or bolt on an extra 4 nights if you want to spend a whole week exploring this amazing country.
Please see the trip details below.Contact us
- Diving/swimming in some of the World's clearest water
- Diving/swimming in a volcanic lake
- Private Northern Lights trip/ photography workshop
- Waterfalls & geyser Tour
- Blue Lagoon visit
- Hot river hike & swim or waterfall visit (weather depending)
- More mind blowing clear water in another Silfra style rift and lagoon for swimming/diving
- Hot river drift swim/dive
- Underground hot springs for swimming
- 4 more nights for Aurora watching
An extension to our classic tour as above. There is so much to explore on this island you certainly need a decent amount of time to do so. We have scoped out some stunning areas for swimming and diving in the north of the island.
This tour will seamlessly blend with the three day trip with an added night in Reykjavik after the conclusion of 3 day tour. The following day we will make the journey through the amazing landscape to the north where will be based for the next 3 nights. Two full days of activities will be undertaken before heading back to Reykjavik to catch our flights back home.
This trip will suit both swimmers and divers.
- All transport & group airport transfer
- Amazing wildlife, scenery and culture
- Knowledgeable and experienced guides
- Bunkhouse accommodation (single/twin or hotel option available)
- Northern Lights observation and photography workshop (depending on Northern Lights forecast)
What's Not Included
- Equipment Hire - please contact us for information
- Weather or wildlife guarantees!
- Meals (unless B&B/Hotel accommodation)