- One Day Tours
- Multi-Day Trips
- Overseas Tours
- Bespoke Tours and Activities
- Gift Vouchers
We run a range of exciting and adventurous wildlife experiences in one of the most beautiful parts of Scotland - The Hebrides!
Come aboard and let our fantastic team of marine biologists show you the best of what we have to offer.
The Hebrides is a real hotspot for wildlife - particularly basking sharks - the best area in the world to see these amazing creatures.
Our mission is to provide you with great interactions with basking sharks and the abundant wildlife of the area. We create opportunities for you to have an in-water experience with basking sharks plus wildlife and adventure excursions. You can choose to swim, snorkel and kayak with sharks, seals and other amazing native marine life or simply enjoy the rich experiences from the boat.
To help you plan:
The wildlife world is coming back to life. The basking sharks begin their migration back to our shores.
March - SCUBA diving trips.
June - Seal & Lagoon Tours
The days are long and the wildlife is abundant. This is the peak basking shark season.
The water is still warm and there is plenty of wildlife around. Basking sharks begin their southerly migration.
Our summer visitors have now left our waters - it's time we did the same! Come with us on an Arctic adventure.
December - SCUBA diving trips
We look forward to welcoming you aboard for the adventure of a lifetime!
Choosing a tour
In choosing which trip to take you must weigh up two main factors:
What you want to see
- Basking Sharks are around from April to October
- Peak shark season is mid-July to beginning of September
- 1 Day Shark Tours run in Peak Season only
- Success rates
- One Day tours 75%
- 3 day tours 83%
- 4 days 100%
- 7 Days 100%
- Puffin season is April to very early August
- Resident year round
- Scheduled trips April-July, September-October
- Private Tours available all year
What do you want to do?
We have a wide range of activities for you to take part in:
- Snorkelling - all of our wildlife interactions are available to snorkel. It’s the best way to get up close and personal to the sharks and seals without disturbing them.
- Diving is available on our dedicated SCUBA trips and also on our Shark Week Tours - the shorter tours don’t give us enough time. The diving around Coll is stunning, with great visibility and abundant sea life.
- Wild Swimming - a great way to see the spectaculr locations on offer.
- Kayaking - a great way to get close to the action at the Seal Lagoon
- SUP (Stand-Up Paddle Board)- great fun for beginners and those with experience - a fantastic way to see the Seal Lagoon or for dedicated tour.
- Watching - if getting wet just isn’t your thing you can stay warm and cosy onboard - we have fast & comfortable RIBs that will easily manoeuvre you close to the wildlife action - nobody misses out!
What's involved in each tour?
|Basking Shark One Day Tour|
|Swim With Seal/Lagoon Visit One Day Tour|
|Swim Fingal's Cave One Day Tour|
|Puffin One Day Tour|
|Basking Shark Three Day Tour|
|Basking Shark Four Day Tour|
|Basking Shark Seven Day Tour|
|Swim with Killer Whales|
Basking Shark One Day Tour
Swim With Seal/Lagoon Visit One Day Tour
Swim Fingal's Cave One Day Tour
Puffin One Day Tour
Basking Shark Three Day Tour
Basking Shark Four Day Tour
Basking Shark Seven Day Tour
Swim with Killer Whales
Who can take part
For those wanting to snorkel on the tour, we advise of swimming ability of at least 100m required, along with general fitness to enable boarding a boat via a ladder.
Minimum age of 8, with under 16’s accompanied by at least one parent/guardian
No scuba qualification or experience is required. We are able to conduct snorkelling instruction if you require, however you will enjoy the trip better if you already have some skills. We can do this prior to the tour for our certified Experience Snorkelling course.
Due to fluctuating tide levels we may have to use a pier ladder to board the vessel in port.