- One Day Tours
- Multi-Day Trips
- Scuba Diving Tours
- Overseas Tours
- Basking Shark Research Trips
- Bespoke Tours and Activities
- Gift Vouchers
Highland Dive Tour
A scuba diving tour with a difference! Want to experience the Scottish Highlands both above and below the surface? We organise shore based Highland dive tours around some of the most iconic Scottish scenery and dive sites. We can combine a number of activities such as scenic drives, walks, historical sites, secret spots, movie locations and distillery visits.
The west coast of Scotland has a diverse coastline with a number of fjord-like sea lochs which are well protected meaning that we can dive in all weathers. These dives are full of marine life and are perfect for macro photographers with easy conditions and lots of subjects. These are all wade-in and are suitable for all levels. However we can also attend high-energy sites that must be dived at slack water between tides and are loaded with marine life. Due to their sheltered nature these tours can be run even in mid-winter.
We can arrange bespoke itineraries for individuals or groups with a variety of transport and accommodation options. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
See here for a gallery of images from previous tours!Contact us
Based on our 4 day Highland Dive Tour Itinerary
- Transport from Oban
- 3 nights B&B Accommodation (twin/double share, single occupancy with supplement available)
- Sea Loch diving – over a 4 day approximately 3-5 dives with a focus on stunning wall dives for nudibranchs and marine life - great for photographers. (15-20m max)
- Tanks & weights
- Visit Isle of Skye
- Talisker distillery tasting tour
- Faery Pool waterfalls exploring
- Optional Old Man of Storr guided walk
- Eliean Donan castle visit
- Tour delivered by local guides who will give a personal insights into the local culture and history
- Secret spots picked by our guides!