Shark-Cast Episode 2 – Goodbye to Luke
Mar 13 2020
Finally we can announce that the next episode of our podcast, Shark Cast, has been released
Although in this episode we have some sad news that Luke has headed off overseas and won’t be with us this shark season! He’s been our head guide and skipper since 2014, so we reminisce about some of the epic encounters and experiences we’ve had over the years! We’ll hopefully be catching up with him in the next episodes as we hear about some of his global adventures!
This episode of our podcast is available on our host here and will be populated on all podcast hosting sites soon!
Here’s a few links to videos and reports from the specifc trips we talk about, so you can watch or see the action after you’ve heard us talk about it. Although if you have some memories of epic times with Luke, we’ll start a facebook post so you can add pictures or stories!
- The epic calmness, 2014 encounter with basking sharks, minke whales under the boat and sunfish. See the video here.
- Mega basking shark week in 2015, basking shark sunset (Laurent’s video here) and flat calm Fingal’s Cave. Johan’s trip video here.
- Clyde shark research!! See the big shark with Luke here.
- Senja orca & humpbacks in Norway. Luke with the big bull orca here. See the video here.
- 2019 orca & humpback baitball in Norway. See the video here!
- Small Isles mission to Hyskier & Rum.
- Leatherback turtle around Coll & Tiree – no pictures!!!! 🙁
- First sighting of John Coe the big bull orca around Coll! Picture here. Bianca’s cool video here!